If you like to play Minecraft game, then you are one of the 114 million Minecraft enthusiasts around the world. In order to effectively play this game, you are supposed to utilize a Minecraft server hosting facility. You have two options in this regard. First of all, you can create your own private server. On the other hand, there are several third party Minecraft servers that you can go for. But these third party servers are mostly paid option. It is really essential for you to choose an essential Minecraft hosting out there.
Procedures to create your own private Minecraft servers
You also have the option to create your own private Minecraft server for free. But there are some certain requirements that you have to fulfil first. Keep reading to know more in this.
At first, you have to ensure that you have the latest updated Java edition installed on your computer where you wish to make your private Minecraft server. No to mention, there are some essential requirements and demands that you are required to meet in this regard. Once you fulfil these requirements, then you will be able to make your private server for free.
The step by step procedures to make your private and free Minecraft server hosting are described below.
- At first, you are required to download the latest Java edition program on your machine. Once you are done, then you are supposed to install the Minecraft server software for the obvious reasons.
- Now in this step, you will have to make a proper dedicated folder for the server using which you want to play Minecraft game.
- In this step, you are required to drag the said Minecraft server into this folder.
- Now you need to open Minecraft server program also known as server.jar. This is quite an important step that you should not overlook.
- It is important to find a text file known as eula.text. Then you should proceed to open this in some text editor.
- Here, you are supposed to change Eula= flase to the Eula=true for showing that you have properly read, understood and agreed to user license agreement. Once you are done with this step, you will have to save the file.
On the other hand, you also have the option to edit server through server settings file where you can just right click to open settings in the Notepad. You can just launch Minecraft to open the said server. Thereafter, you need to click on ‘ad server’. After getting in, you need to make yourself the admin by typing your username. This is how you get to enable Minecraft console commands for your preference and convenience.
More on it
You have the option to share the server locally or you can just utilize the external IP for sharing with the others. The choice is yours as to how you would share the server with other players. But it is very important for you to be careful while sharing your server. It is recommended to share your external IP address with the unknown people or players. Therefore, you have to deeply think about it beforehand.
In this regard, it is always better to run your Minecraft server in some separate PC arrangement. This would be beneficial in the way that it is not likely to be affecting your gaming performance on your computer system. Everything will thus be useful, effective and beneficial for you to say the least. It would be better for you to do some prior research about these things before choosing the best Minecraft server option out there.